- Submit three stories for the first time. - I got one out the door, which is better than zero.
- Read seven short stories each Monday to Sunday week. - Four-for-four. I think this format is better for me, though I may up this to 10 per week to try to move me closer to my year-goal.
- Reply to all Kazka Press flash fiction submissions by the 24th. - Got it.
- Make twenty submissions of non-reprint stories. - Also got it.
- Outline and get at least 4000 words written on a novelette for general submission. - This one isn't happening.
- Write one non-flash story which is NOT inspired by any pre-existing prompt/theme/etc. - I've got an idea outlined for a story which will probably come in at 1500-2500 words. I'm intending to get started on composing it yet tonight.
- Blog every Monday about my goal progress. - Two weeks out of four. Could be worse.
Monday, April 29, 2013
April 29, 2013 Goal Check-In
There's still a little over a day left in April, so I'm not going to call this final just yet.