Monday, March 18, 2013

Quick March Goals Update

It's still basically mid-month and I have time to keep working on my goals for March. So, with that in mind, here's a quick status check...
  1. Submit three stories for the first time. - DONE!
  2. Read thirty short stories. - I am way behind the pace on this one. I hope I can still get a decent number read before the end of the month, but 30 is unlikely.
  3. Reply to all Kazka Press flash fiction submissions by the 25th. - Barring an absolute flood of submissions in the next couple of days, I should be able to do this without a problem.
  4. Make fifteen submissions of non-reprint stories. - On pace for this.
  5. Outline and get at least 4000 words written on a novelette for general submission. - I haven't gotten off to a good start on this goal. I need to put some thinking time in on it because I'd like to at least get an outline put together before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment