Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Short Story Sale: "Ars Gratia Artis" to Sorcerous Signals

And I have a second sale to report today!

My flash story "Ars Gratia Artis" will run in the August 2012 issue of Sorcerous Signals and their companion print publication "Mystic Signals."

This is the first time I've had two separate publishers purchase stories from me on the same day, so I'm quite pleased! (Kazka Press purchased their two stories of mine which ran on April 1st this year on the same day, so it's not the first time I've ever had two sales in one day...)

Combined with the reception that "Twenty-Seven Rules for Coping" received yesterday and some good feedback I'm getting from critique partners on my most recent story I'm definitely feeling a bit of a "writer's high" at the moment.

And, here in about twenty minutes, I'll have my first ever guest post here on the blog for you all to read. (He said, teasingly.)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Michael. It's raining acceptances at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeff and Michael. It's been quite the enjoyable week around here writing-wise.

    ReplyDelete