It's a #writemotivation month again, so every Monday I'll be blogging about how things are coming with meeting my goals for the month.
Some Mondays I might talk about some other things too, but today's been rather hectic, so I'm going to keep this brief.
I hope that everyone in #writemotivation is off to a good start; I will see about getting around to see your check-ins soon myself.
for a Memorial Day Weekend blogging hiatus, keep all my writing
routines -- Daily Writing Chain (aka Seinfeld Chain), blogging schedule,
etc. - Well, no interruptions so far.
2) Write and submit one or more short stories for the first time. - I have written one new story (about 1000 words) but will not be submitting it right now. It's for a private forum competition and I'll be waiting to see what feedback I get from that before sending it out for a regular submission.
3) Make revisions to my non-fiction project based on feedback and my own editing of it. - The person who is planning to look at the first draft of the main portion of this project is intending to get to reviewing it in the next few days. Once I get that feedback, I'll see about trying to move forward with it.
4) Write 7,500 words of new fiction. - I'm standing at 1,722 words for the month right now which is almost exactly on pace. I'm hoping to get one good writing day in this weekend and get several thousand words written.
5) On 5/31, have two non-time-sensitive blog posts written and ready for
future use on a day when I'm not able to post something "new." - I've done the work to get to having two of these ready to go now. Let's see if I can "avoid" having to use them between now and the end of the month.
6) Launch at least one new eBook
- I don't know which will be my May eBook, but I'm still intending to meet this goal, probably very late in the month.