Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Fatal Error Released on Amazon

It's been almost a year since I published "Write Every Day" and during that time I haven't released anything new for the Kindle. As of yesterday, that changed with the release of the first of my Chip Rawley baseball mysteries, "A Fatal Error." This is a novelette, just under 9000 words or about 30 pages if you prefer to think of lengths in those terms.


Chip Rawley is a former professional baseball player who never quite made it to the big leagues. Staying close to the game, he became a trusted confidant of Branson Waters, the owner of a major league team. In "A Fatal Error" Rawley investigates the death of Mark Feist, whose botched catch kept his team out of the World Series.

If you read "A Fatal Error", I hope that you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Somehow I thought this post was going to be about Amazon really messing up their system or something (all e-books now contain Kindle-killing viruses!). This is much better news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Wow, it hadn't occurred to me how that could read. Yes, nothing so alarming as that. Just a new eBook. :)

      Delete