Saturday, February 2, 2013

"Taking Chances" Out in Issue #5 of Kzine and Blog Semi-Hiatus

Within the last week or so, issue #5 of Kzine was released. Kzine is a tri-annual publication for the Kindle with science fiction, fantasy, and mystery short fiction originating from the United Kingdom. My mystery story "Taking Chances" is included in this issue along with stories by seven other authors including M. Bennardo.


Also, I'm in the process of trying to get caught up on a variety of things. So, for the month of February, I'll be blogging on an irregular schedule. Basically, if I have news, I'll blog about it. I'll blog mid-month about my February goal progress and I'll blog toward the end of the month to finalize February goals and start March goals. And if I have something I feel like saying, then I'll blog about that, too. But posting will probably be fairly infrequent this month.

I am keeping up with regularly writing and doing other legitimately writing-related work. I'm just trying to get everything properly balanced and it's not always as easy as it sounds.

Best of luck to everyone else working on writing or other goals during February!

No comments:

Post a Comment