Editors of online publications can nominate three stories. Everyone else can nominate a single story. The nomination form is here.
Here are my stories from 2012 which are eligible for the award. I'd certainly be thrilled if you were to see fit to use your nomination for one of these stories:
- "Scraps" - Daily Science Fiction
- "Twenty-Seven Rules for Coping" - Goldfish Grimm's Spicy Fiction Sushi
- "ReFormed" - Buzzy Mag
- "What You Can Change" - Kazka Press (This is over 2000 words and was published before I was on staff.)
- "Special Ops" - Ray Gun Revival
- "Out with the Crowd" - Interstellar Fiction